AN EVENING OF RARE EXPERIENCES
MAKE A DIFFERENCE & SUPPORT DESMOID TUMOUR RESEARCH
Researchers say that a cure can be found. Help make it happen! Proceeds of this event will go to support desmoid tumour research.
“Fibromatosis (Desmoid) is well worth scientific effort as I very much believe a cure can be found, once we understand the abnormal pathways that make it grow…” Dr. Torsten Nielsen, MD, PhD, BC Cancer Agency, UBC
Please join us!
May 3rd 6-9pm; 1381 Castlefield Avenue, Toronto ON
Hear from leading expert on research and a patient advocate will share his experience.
$150/person – $50/student
Tax receipt for maximum allowable amount
If You Cannot Attend – Please Donate or Bid on An Auction Item
To Bid on an Auction Item: Contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org
On this unforgettable evening, you will have the chance to participate in live and silent auction of rare and unique experiences and items, taste affordable rare wines.
Some of our exciting auction items include:
- Rare Experience in NYC – #1 hotel, #1 restaurant, flight included
- Discover Berlin – Week in 2 bedroom apartment in Berlin
- Villa in the South of France
- Sommelier-led rare wine tasting for up to 10 in your home
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats game day experience
- Golf at Exclusive St. Georges Golf Club, Rosedale Golf Club or Mississauga Golf Club
- And lots more…
Made Possible by our Presenting Sponsors:
- Ronni Brott
- Janet Aronoff
- Phyllis Tanaka
- Gabriella Nobrega
- Joyce Croitoru
- Gayle Abrams
- Elise Orenstein
- Nancy Croitoru